Turning Point Propellers Express Mach3 OS (15.6 x 23") RH Propeller, 31512310
How Does Turning Point Design Industry Leading Performance Props? When Turning Point designs a new prop for a given category, they identify the best performing OEM and Aftermarket stainless steel props in the market that fits into that category. A better aluminum & stainless-steel version is designed at the same time using the same geometry & drawing. Through testing, Turning Point’s engineers modify the design until it performs better than the best competitive Stainless-Steel prop.
Why upgrade to a Tuning Point stainless steel propeller?
Stainless steel propellers are much more durable compared to aluminum.
Substantial better performance over competitive aluminum propellers. (Minimal performance difference, around 0.51mph speed gain overturning Point Aluminum Propeller Designs.)
Expect better performance over competitive OEM and Aftermarket Stainless Steel propellers.
The New Express Mach3 OS Series of Stainless Steel Propellers are the next step in the evolution of our very popular larger diameter VO series. Our Engineers and Propeller Experts made improvements to the cup, leading and trailing edges, and the aggressive progressive rake and blade geometry that are Turning Point hallmarks. These modifications have produced a propeller with excellent hole shot, impressive bow lift, and class leading cornering. The Express Mach3 OS is perfectly matched to large horsepower bay boats, offshore center consoles, and high horsepower pontoons/tritoons. It will fit all 90hp and larger 4.75" gearcase outboards from all engine manufacturers, and Mercury® Alpha One™ and Bravo One™, and Volvo® Penta® SX sterndrives. Large diameter three blade propellers offer great midrange fuel economy in many applications. Whether you are looking to maximize your time on the water, extend your cruise range, or just stretch your fuel dollars, the Express Mach3 OS is a great choice to get the most out of your boat.
Proprietary Stainless Steel, TP17™:
Formulated to meet the exacting requirements of the New Express Mach3 and Mach4 designs. 20% higher chromium content than the competition more shine, better corrosion resistance. Almost 250% Stronger and 5X more durable than run of the mill stainless steel. This new material allows Turning Point's Engineers and Designers the freedom to produce radical new designs that will help you wring the most performance out of your boat.
Large Free Flowing Exhaust Ports:
Turning Point's Propeller Housings have massive Exhaust flow pathways. Their Propellers have 40% more exhaust flow Area versus competitive product. More exhaust flow and less backpressure can generate more horsepower. Like headers for your boat.
- Express® Mach3 OS Stainless Steel 3 Blade Props for 150300+hp Engines with 4.75" Gearcases.
- Big Blades for Big Horsepower.
- Improvements to the cup, leading, and trailing edges and the aggressive progressive rake and blade geometry that are turning point hallmarks.
- Excellent hole shot.
- Impressive bow lift.
- Class leading cornering.
- Perfectly matched to large horsepower bay boats, offshore center consoles and high horsepower pontoons/tritoons.
- Large diameter three blade propellers offer great midrange fuel economy in many applications.
- Stronger materials, more corrosion resistance, higher gloss and new casting technology.
- Includes Turning Point’s cuttingedge designs.
- State of the art casting technologies and race proven finish and tuning practices to the Express line of props.
- Proprietary stainless steel, TP17™.
- Performance tuned pitch, rake angles, and exhaust vents improve all around performance.
- Propellers fit COX®, Evinrude®, Honda®, Johnson®, Mariner®, Mercury®, MerCruiser®, Nissan®, OMC®, OXE®, Parsun®, Suzuki®, Tohatsu®,Volvo Penta®, & Yamaha® Outboards and Sterndrives.
- Uses 500 Installation/hub kits for applications under 200hp or 700 series Installation/hub kits for engines 200+hp.
- See application chart for engine application information and required Installation/hub kit part numbers.