BRAND: SeaStar Solutions
- Control Cable for Mercury Gen I
- GENERATION I
FEATURES & ATRIBUTES:
- Unique design incorporates a patent-pending splined-core which allows easy movement and minimum lost motion.
- Designed for complex and/or long cable runs (or to simply create a superior feel) Simply the best cable in the business.
- Ideal for foot throttle applications on performance boats/bass boats.
- CCX179 - For 600A Mercury Gen I Series controls and engines.
- Drop-in replacement cables are engineered as replacements for original equipment cables. Cables use the existing connection components.
- Stainless steel and brass fittings.
- Have a heavy jacket and the Xtreme splined, coated core element for maximum smoothness with minimal lost motion (4” minimum bend radius).
- CCX179 - (600A Type) Mariner/Mercury/Mercruiser (1965 - Date); Force (1993 - Date) with Mercury controls. All Mariner engines
with Mercury/Mariner controls (except pre-1993 40 HP and lower models). All 1993 - date Force (US Marine) with Force/US Marine/ Mercury Controls