Hub Kit #801F
MasterTorq™ 800 Series SDH™ Sound Dampening Hub utilizes next-generation hybrid hub technology from Turning Point Propellers by blending the best attributes of both traditional pressed-in hubs and newer drop-in hub technology. Dealers and boaters now have access to an all-in-one hub that includes shift shock and vibration dampening characteristics of a pressed-in hub along with the ease of use, replaceability, and reliability of drop-in designs.
It has been engineered to not let loose and spin over time under normal use, contrary to what is commonly experienced with pressed-in hub propellers. Other competitive designs that claim shift and vibration dampening are less likely to break away, consequently turning into a solid hub once they exceed their maximum flex point, which increases the chances of lower unit damage under an impact situation that offers less protection to the lower unit. MasterTorq SDH has been designed to break away like Turning Point Propeller’s industry-leading MasterGuard® series of hubs.
*For specific applications/usage see Turning Point Prop Wizard.
- DIY, easily replaceable by hand.
- Adaptable to many engine brands.
- Reliable over time, not likely to let loose & spin under normal use.
- Offers lower unit protection. Doesn’t lock into a solid hub position.
- Includes shift shock and vibration dampening rubber material.
- Additional dampening through Hub Isolation Technology.
- One-year warranty.
*Sold as an individual