RAND: SeaStar Solutions.
DESCRIPTION: SeaStar Mercury Generation II Control Cables
- Control cables specifically made for the marine environment to meet or exceed all industry standards are offered in a broad selection to fit all popular engine and boat requirements.
- Shift and throttle cables are measured overall in inches and roundup to next foot.
- Drop-in replacement cables are engineered as replacements for original equipment cables. Cables use the existing connection components.
- Stainless steel and brass fittings.
- Uses stainless steel Lubri-Core wire for smooth operation and long life (8” minimum bend radius).
- CC189 (Gen II Type) Mariner/Mercury/Mercruiser and other engines using Mercury (2003 - Date) 4000 Series Controls
- This cable is Generation II. It will not work in Generation I control boxes
Manufacturer PN: CC18917